Friday, February 17, 2012

New Dr Suess Fabric


 Its a good week for new fabric here at The Quilt Barn. We got in the new Dr Seuss line by Robert Kauffman, Celebrate Seuss. I think we got about 17 different fabrics from this line. Of course we are thinking of pillowcases and pajama pants. But the quilts we could make! The panels are already spinning ideas around.
Can you see that little black rotary phone in the right corner? Way up there? I die! I want a bunch of those and make little pouches with that on the front.


We also go in The Lorax by Dr Seuss. The movie The Lorax is coming out.  I'm not sure what the puffs are (I guess I will have to see the movie) but they are so cute. And the little mustachioed Lorax!
Its going to be a race here to come up with and make the store samples.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful! Love all the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Seuss fabric! The little puffs are the Truffula tufts... the tops to the truffula trees that the Lorax is trying to save from being cut down. Wonderful collection and exciting too!

    ReplyDelete