Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Fabric, Backyard Baby


I am going to have to get a second job to afford my first job. Seriously, how awesome are these new fabrics!!
We have 15 bolts from this line by Pat Solinger, Backyard Baby.

It was hard to pick just a few from this line to show you. This one, the woodpecker in the birch tree, is a favorite.


And the tiny Ant Maze. Some ants are carrying tiny leaves.


Bugs in a Jar. I love the green. It comes in gray and white too.
I can picture these fussy cut.


And Backyard Play. The gray is so chic (it comes in other colors too). Heather and I brainstormed some ideas for this line and we got some good things in the works.
If you make something with this line I have to see it!!
You can see all the bolts here.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment