Friday, December 2, 2011

Grinch Advent Calendar


I saw this tutorial a few days ago and had to make one. I am easily distracted from the things that I should really be working on.
Look at the little grin. I can hear the song "you're a mean one, Mr Grinch" in my head everytime I look at him.


This tutorial is on The Fat Quarterly Blog. We love their on line magazine too.
I did'nt have time to embroider the numbers on the pockets so I cut the circles from a Countdown to Christmas fat quarter.
The Grinch moves ahead a pocket everyday until Christmas. He is the perfect size for little hands.
The number circles have inspired my for next year's advent calendar. That  I will actually finish on time. Probably, if I dont get distracted.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment