Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm back!

A little over a year ago, I wrote what I thought would be my final post on this blog.  I was off to new adventures!  Little did I know, they would not be the adventures I had in mind.  My business and my hobbies have been on the back burner this last year as I "regrouped".  My husband started a whole new career in May, and we relocated our family to the Treasure Valley in time for school to start in August.  We are building a little farmhouse in a small town called Emmett.  The valley is beautiful and the people are so welcoming.

Our cows are enjoying an abundance of grazing on our 9 acres, and I'm finishing the "new" Quilt Barn that will he located behind our home.

I won't be selling fabric anymore, but I will continue to provide quality and affordable machine quilting for customers across the country.  I'll be spending the next couple of weeks updating my blog to make it easier for you to send your quilt to me for quilting.

I'm happy to call myself the Quilt Barn again!  I'll be transitioning my instagram and facebook back to Quiltbarn as well.  I can't wait for the new year, new ideas, and new tutorials to share!

Good to be back!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Without your tutorial I don't think I could have ever finished the sew together bag. Looking forward to seeing you on IG too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Brazillian greetings from Guarulhos city!
    How good you decided to come back to publish your blog. I like too much your postings. You helped me a lot to lear how to sew the Tree of life block, I made a quilt with 2 versions of this block this year and it made me so happy.
    Thanks a lot and may the Almighty bless your new life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was poking around trying to find your sew together bag tutorial and noticed your post. My sister's inlaws live in Emmett -- the Briscoes? I hear it's a pretty small place so maybe you'll bump into them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's wonderful you are back :) I wouldn't have made my sew-together-bag without your help, so thanks so much for the sew-a-long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything is working out well for you!

    ReplyDelete