Here's how it works:
1. Purchase a copy of Schnibbles Times Two by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie’s Quilt Company.
2. Use any currently available Layer Cakes and/or Charm Packs from Moda Fabrics and make any quilt from the book Schnibbles Times Two by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. *Contestants may enter as many quilts in this contest as they like. Each quilt must be accompanied by a separate completed and signed entry form.
3. Each quilt must be delivered to The Quilt Barn by closing time on July 31, 2010. “Finished” means bound and quilted (either by the contestant or someone else), with a label and hanging sleeve. The completed and signed “Schnibbles Contest Entry and Publicity Release Form” must be attached to the quilt.
4. All contestants’ quilts will be displayed in the shop for everyone to enjoy. The Quilt Barn will have a contest (*check for the details about the local contest at the store) to select one winning quilt from the entries submitted to their shop. Martingale & Company and Moda Fabrics assume no responsibility for the outcome of local shop contests. Each local winner will become a finalist in the overall competition.
5. One finalist will be selected by viewer’s choice vote and photos of that quilt will be submitted to Martingale & Co. by August 16, 2010, for the overall competition.
6. Winners of the overall competition will be selected September 15, 2010, and will begin receiving their prize shipments in September!
For more details, entry forms and contest rules come and see us!