Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sewing Resolutions


I have been reading a lot of 2011 Blog Recaps the last few days and seeing what other quilters and sewers made last year. I would love to mock up some photos of what I have worked on but it may not happen for a few weeks. Four days into 2012 and I am already behind.
Right before Christmas Day my sewing machine decided it had had enough. I have been machine-less since. It is in the shop and I am feeling itchy. Itchy to sew! If the damage is really big I will buy a Janome from The Quilt Barn. This girl has got to sew!
What are your sewing resolutions? I have a pile of UFO's (unfinished Objects) that I would love to finish up and Jenele, Lori and I have the 'wool bug' and are looking into wool hand projects. Do you wool applique and what companies do you like for patterns?
Several of my UFO's are going to be store samples so I need to really get those ones finished. I am using these patterns:
Cluck Cluck Sew's Kaleidoscope
Tula Pink's Love Quilt and Crown Jewels with her Prince Charming Line
I have also cut into my Walk in the Woods fat eighths stack. I am using Lecien's free pattern, A Dash of Sugar

 Fingers crossed I get my lovely sewing machine back soon.
And please share your sewing resolutions with us.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment