Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Fabric Type Tpewriters


I saw this fabric from Andover months ago  and begged Heather to order it. Please please please. So she did, cause I wouldn't let up. I rattled off all the store samples I would make with it.
It arrived a few days ago and we are already almost out of the typewriter fabric. Fortunently we ordered a few more bolts.
We all want quilt backs. I am going to make Amy Butler's Weekender Bag with it too. And an apron.


It is Type by Julia Rothman for Windham Fabrics.


Laura likes this one the best.

I put this fabric and a fat quarter bundle on etsy. I'm in a sharing mood. But I still might buy all of it.

What else can you see this line made out of?


 
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. That is such fun fabric! Wouldnt it make a great quilt
    for a college student. :0) Have a nice weekend! Trish

    ReplyDelete