Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Window Project



 Our theme for our new spring window is raindrops.
I love to decorate the headboard and wanted to try something new. I love bunting but needed something fresh. I could decorate with bunting every time.

 I ventured in to the Quilt Barn basement and brought up 2 cream shutters and stuck them in front of the headboard. new headboard, check.

Then I tied twill tape to three spots on the heard board, at each side and the middle. Laura and I worked from each end and tied long lengths of selveges to the twill tape. A few years ago I started saving my selveges. I haven't saved any for about a year and still have a milk crate full.

Laura and I now have both windows finished and will share more pictures next week. We sure have fun with our windows.

And we now have more Type typewriter fabric in. That first round went in 2 days!
Have a great weekend!
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara. :0)
    Your window looks so sweet!
    Trish
    notesofsincerity@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete