Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ruffled Pouch






I am a mad pinner on Pinterest. Mad as in crazy. I am sure many of you are too.

I pinned this fun tutorial not too long ago and set out cutting the pieces. I don't read instruction much, just blaze ahead. So when I cut the back piece was 4"X5" I realized this was going to be a teeny pouch.  Not quite what I had in mind.

However, I love this teeny ruffled pouch. My kids love it too (perfect for holding coins and small treasures) . I will be making many more I am sure.

I used a thrifted skirt for the bottom and ruffle. The skirt was amazing but a size xxs.
Vintage blue sewing machine courtesy of Heather

The linen can be found in our webstore or on Etsy.
The tutorial is here

2 comments:

  1. Its a fun tutorial. I think I will enlarge it and make a bigger version

    ReplyDelete