Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What I'm Working On: New Fabric




 I had a few scraps left over from a quilt project I am busting through (or trying too. I miscalculated how much fabric I needed but I am too excited about this one to let it sit undone) so I made a few diamond stars

I am going to finish them up in to a pillow to match the quilt. The fabrics are Emmy Grace by Barij


I quilted this awesome panel this weekend and bought the binding this morning. So close to a finish line.

Marking this panel was real simple using a Frixon Pen. The lines disappear with the heat of an iron.

I also use my pen to mark fabric when making clothing, darts and matching points etc.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the Frixon pen on garment making. I'm going to try that next time.

    ReplyDelete