Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heather's Market Pick...

Picking one favorite quilt at Market is like choosing a favorite flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans.  I mean how can you choose between buttered popcorn and rootbeer float?  As I perused booth after booth, I was drawn to this quilt again and again...



It is a quilt from The Modern Quilting Bee:  BLOCK PARTY  and it's modern wonky block style appealed to me.  Maybe even more than the style, the colors just sang to me.  I love them!  It could be that they are the perfect muted tone of my favorite college football team - GO BOISE STATE - but, even if blue and orange wasn't the color of champions, it would still be my favorite quilt. 

The whole Stash Books booth was loaded with fresh, modern pizazz!  Hop over to the Stash Books blog to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment