Friday, May 11, 2012

Chic Baby Quilt


We have the cutest bolts here at The Quilt Barn and I have been trying to think of something quick and easy to  make up with these fabrics. It is Bunny Hill's Ooh Lala. Have you seen it?
The panel is the sweetest. I paired a panel with 3 Sister's Papillon for the border.


The binding is a grey dot (like in the panel sashing). Amy quilted this one for me and the pattern is a new one and is called Candlewick. I wanted something sweet and delicate and I think this works.

Chic Baby is currently at the HMQS in Utah (because I used an Autumn batting) but it will be in store if you would like to come in and take a peek. This is the easiest quilt ever and a great price, 24.99. I will put them in webstore and on etsy.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment