Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fresh Cut Love


I am always drawn to Heather Bailey's fabrics. Her newest line, Freshcut, is so light and happy. Maybe it's because I have 3 girls that I see her fabrics and all the possibilities for them.
 Like that stripe. Oh, that stripe. Swoon. I think it needs to be a skirt.  Four of them. My eldest daughter might object to the 4 of all all matchy matchy but I bet my youngest 2 would be on board.

I also need to make a quilt with this line just so I can use the stripe as a binding.
You can find Heather Bailey's blog here. There is also a sweet, free quilt pattern from Heather here.

You can find Freshcut on our etsy store.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, now I have one more collection on my shopping list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you love this fabric

    ReplyDelete