Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chicopee Feather Bed Sneak Peek



Here is my Chicopee sneak peek. I used a jelly roll and I am following this free pattern 
by Anna Maria Horner, Feather Bed.
 I told myself I would make as many feathers as the jelly roll made. It made 27 feathers, about twice as much as I thought. So, that's almost a Queen size. If I have any odd numbers left over I think they will become a pillow.
All I have left is to square up the blocks and then sew the blocks together. I will have to see if we have a feather quilting pattern for the long arm. This one will hang as a shop sample but I think this one will come home with me when its all done.

You can find Chicopee precuts here and the yardage here.
Anyone else going bonkers for this line?


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

3 comments: