Friday, August 24, 2012

New Fabric Chicopee!


I am in love. With Denyse Schmidt's new fabric line, Chicopee. There are 25 bolts in this line and we have all of them. Plus, precuts!
This is  Push Pop
And Relish.

Where I am from (B.C. Canada) relish is a big deal. I am assuming it is because the shelves are crammed with more relish options that seems necessary. Plus my mom always tries to buy it here and I have to break it to her that there is only the green kind. Anyone have thoughts on this? Canadians out there?

Back to this fabric, which I think is divine. I have my pattern all picked out. I want to  try a bit of it out first (it is kind of paper pieced) to see if I can handle it. Heather cut half yards of each one and I can't wait to see what she does with it. I, thankfully, get to use a jelly roll and I hope I can start this bad boy this weekend.

Anyone else cutting in to this line and what are you making? Do tell.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment