Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall October Window


Can I say how much I love Historical Blenders by Moda? This is not normally my palette of choice but I am really liking this. The dots are fantastic too.
The pattern is from the Summer 2013 Primitive Quilts and Projects.  We just started carrying this quarterly magazine and I have already made 1.5 things from it (the .5 is a work in progress). This quilt was made by a customer.

I think we are going to have to up our orders for this magazine. I'm not the only fan. We do have a few of the Summer 2013 issues left.

I made the pumpkin pillow  using this free template.
I simplified the pattern by using only the pumpkin outline.


Amy's Boo quilt is draped on the foot board. She also made a few kits to share. She long arm quilted it using, our favorite, a spider web design. Love it Amy!!

This week is our Founder's Day Sale, our biggest sale of the year!

 $2 off every bolt of fabric (Minky too)
Home Dec fabrics 60% off
Yarn 50% off
Select Kits up to 70% off
Notions 25% off
Books 40% off
Fat quarters 5 for $10

Sale goes on until October 19


I am linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts, Finish It Up Friday

1 comment: