Saturday, July 14, 2012

Millie's Cathedral Quilt



I love Lori Holt's fabric lines and Millie's Closet is fab . My favorite is the cheater cloth. Its like a charm pack all sewn up for me.


It was so easy peasy. Half of the work was done for me.
I called this one Millie's Cathedral for Lori's fabric line (Millie's Closet) and for the cathedral window look to the piecing.

You can find our tutorial for this quilt here

What do you think ladies?


Of course I have to show the back. I love

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors...such a happy quilt!
    Toni
    www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. Can't wait to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you completed the tutorial? Where?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have put a link to the tutorial at the end of this post. Thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete