Friday, September 14, 2012

Fabric Friday Vintage Modern



We now have Bonnie and Camille's Vintage Modern is stock. We had the precuts of this line and they sold quickly.  Bonnie and Camille's lines, Bliss for example, have always been a big hit. Here is the teal, green, and greys.

And the red and pinks. Those dots are calling my name. We got in 3 solids coordinating bolts too. You can see a peek of the coral to the right.

I made a quilt using this line and will share pictures next week. I was trying to get the pattern written up before I shared it but I am not sure that is going to happen. There just isn't enough hours in the day.

You can find these fabric here at our etsy store. Many of our fabrics are listed in fat quarter bundles but we are always happy to create a custom listing for you of any of our listed fabrics and in the cuts you need. Shipping is free within the US for orders over $75.

One last thing, I want to say a big thanks to all of you who come into our shop and tell us that you read the blog and those who leave comments here and on facebook. It really is a thrill when we hear from you. So, thank-you for your support!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Bonnie and Camille line... may have to get some when I visit the shop next week with my Mom and Nana:D They love the Quilt Barn but I haven't been to it yet! Very excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete