Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hope Tote with Chicopee & Free Patterns


I am still running like a madwoman with Chicopee. You can expect a few more projects from me with this fabric line, I love it. I found this free tote bag pattern from Denyse Schmidt and had to make it. Cause, you know, this is the summer of the bag for me. I started back sewing quilts but I had to make make one more bag. She has a few free patterns over there so take a peek.
I used leftovers from the fat quarters to make a binding to attach to the top. The pattern doesn't include a lining but it would be easy to add one.

One of my favorite blogs, Badskirt, is giving her readers a free down load of her Moxie Doxie plush dog. It is so stinkin cute. Pop by, download the pattern (it is free for one month) and leave a comment and telling her how awesome she is.

And is it just me or does my arm look beefy?

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment