Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quilt Walk and Urban Market T-Shirt


Its that time of year for the Magic Valley Quilt Walk and Urban Market.


You are going to see us Barn Chicks wearing our Quilt Walk t-shirts this week. They are $15 and you also get an entry to win prizes from all the sponsors. The Quilt Barn has donated a $100 gift certificate (can be used in store and at our etsy and webstore) and a machine quilting gift certificate. Wow right?!

You don't have to participate in the Quilt Walk to win the prizes so I put a few t-shirts on etsy so you can have a chance at winning the prizes.

I am slowly gathering up quilt related t-shirts so I can make a t-shirt quilt some day. 

Also, we will be having a display window at The Walk so be sure to check it out.

The Quilt Walk is September 21, 10-6 and September 22, 10-4 at Historic Downtown Twin Falls (Main Street). Be sure to check out Scrappin Girlfriends, its a great shop.

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I'm going to etsy right now to buy a t-shirt. But what are the details of the Walk? Dates, location, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer I won't be in Idaho then, but I'll wear my t-shirt to Denver for knitting class with Stephen West!

    ReplyDelete