Friday, November 9, 2012

Fabric Friday Padstow Range


Its New Fabric Friday! This is Padstow Range by Cabbages and Roses for Moda. Purple had been the it color here for over a year now so I expect this line to be very popular.


I accidently left out my favorite fabric from this line. What was I thinking?
I put a fat quarter bundle on etsy and my favorite bolt is the forth one down.

I am trying to put myself in a Christmas frame of mind. I have been eying the Grinch fabrics and toying with a few patterns. I think a Grinch window is in order on the bed side.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have a good and restful weekend.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. what what what! my aunt is going to be super excited! i emailed her already. she showed me this line a while ago and was very excited about it! it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete