Monday, October 10, 2011

Creative Monday


This sure has been a popular bag pattern. Between Heather and I we have made 3. The pattern came from the book by Moda, Fresh fabric Treats, and the fabric is Sweetwater's Hometown line.



Sweetwater's Hometown line is one of my favorites this year. The jelly rolls sold out fast! We got in The Neighborhood Pattern today too. Did you see Judi's quilt that she made hanging in the store? So cute.


This one was made with another of myfavorite lines (and no, not every line is my favorite. I do have a few faves though), Joel Dewberry's Heirloom.

I struggled with a pattern for Heirloom. I finally found one I loved, Cluck Cluck Sew's Kaleidoscope. What do you think?

I got to meet Allison from Cluck Cluck sew this last weekend at Sewing Summit in Salt Lake City. She was so sweet. I am going to be posting a little recap of the trip tomorrow so come back and see what it was about. They announced it will be happening again next year! I highly recommend it.


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


1 comment: