Monday, October 24, 2011

Simple Home Project- Dishtowels


Happy Monday! What a week we had here at The Quilt Barn. The sale kept us all busy and flying around the store.

But now it is time to get back to our usual: blogging about the stuff we love and have made.
I am on project #4 (I think) from the book Simple Home, dishtowels.

I had been meaning to go shopping and buy some plain dishtowels and embellish with their method but other things distracted me (as is easily done). Then I spied dishtowels on a roll. What!!?? How can you work somewhere and not notice something? Lets be honest, that happens all the time to me. I will be cutting some fabric and never have seen it.

So, I cut a couple of lengths of the dishtowel on a roll, gathered scraps and ruffled ric rac and got to work. Voila, fancy dishtowels.





Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


linking up to

1 comment: