Monday, October 17, 2011

Oliver + S Little Things to Sew


All this week we will be showcasing the 5 books that are on sale this week at The Quilt Barn's Week Long Anniversary Sale.

Today's featured book is Oliver + S, Little Things to Sew.


My favorite thing about this book is that is comes with the patterns. No need to print out the pattern pieces.


I have made 4 of these darling bucket hats and the instructions were a snap.

Up next for me is the fleecy bear hood/hat. Think there is an age limit for this hat? I am seriously thinking I need to make on for myself.

All featured books are 30% off this week. Other books in store are deeply discounted as well so stop on by and see if your wish list book is on sale.


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment