Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quilts from the Selvage Edge


Our third book featured during The Quilt Barn's Sale is Quilts from the Selvage Edge.
I have been hoarding my selvages and now I have a book to show me what to do with them.

                                                   

I have made one selvage project, a halloween/fall pillow. The projects in this book are stunning and make me want to dig out my selvages.

A little side note, I have been spelling selvage wrong forever. When I saw this book cover I hung my head. So, if you have previously seen me spell this word wrong I apologize.

All featured books are on sale this week 30% off. Other books in store are deeply discounted.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. What's up to every one, because I am really keen of reading this web site's post to be updated daily.

    It contains pleasant stuff.
    Look at my web page - understanding affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete