Thursday, June 14, 2012

Barn Chicks Road Trip!

The Barn Chicks are going on a road trip and I am a wee bit excited.
We are going to the Utah Shop Hop tomorrow! All shopping, 2 days.
Doug is making us custom t-shirts. They are kind of funny. I wont tell you whats on the front (pictures tomorrow) but the back will have the Barn Chicks photo. Its our header up there for our blog.

If you are going on the Utah Shop Hop too and see us tell us you read our blog and we will give you a spool of Aurifil Thread! I am filling my pockets as we speak just for you.

I am going to be updating our twitter feed with all the fun we are having so if you follow twitter join us. We will be taking lots of pictures and sharing our adventures with you next week.

I think we should also have a giveaway when we get back.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment