Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Utah Shop Hop- The Quilts


More of our Utah Shop Hop adventures. Today I am sharing with you quilts I took pictures of with my iphone. My camera was dead by picture #2 so it was up to the phone to help me out.

I think I squealed when I saw this quilt at Corn Wagon Quilt Co. It is a pattern by Lori Holt called grandma's Kitchen. I am making this quilt and have appliqued 4 blocks so far. I am making the easiest to hardest, or at least what I think are easy and hard blocks.


Quilt from Quilter's Haven in Bountiful. Each store gave out a sheet with a block on it and I didn't realize until I had visited about half the stores that some stores had a quilt made up with everyone's block. I love the quilt block bunting.


I saw 2 Swoon quilts. This one is from Gracie Lou's in Salem. The quilting on this is amazing. We really liked Salem and Gracie Lou's. The town had some great old buildings and the staff at Gracie Lou's was fun.


Another Lori Holt pattern. Not sure of the name of this one. I love all her fabric lines. This quilt is from Piper's Quilts in Sugar House. Isn't that a great name for a town, Sugar House? She was in a great old house too.


Lastly, is a V. and Co pattern, Houndstooth. This two tone beauty came from Material Girls in South Jordan. This is another super cute store with lots of great samples made up. You also get to see Heather's lovely pony tail in this picture.
We carry this pattern and I am thinking one of us needs to make a sample.

More Utah Shop Hop posts this week. Also, on Saturday we will be telling you how you can win a $100 gift certificate to Quilt Barn. You can use it in the store, at our etsy store or on our webstore.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures...thanks bunches for sharing!
    Toni
    www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

    ReplyDelete