Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wear it Thursday


Happy Thursday! I like Thursday's cause its all about making clothes. This week I am sharing clothing for kids again but next week I am hoping to have an adult piece to show.
I love Oliver & S patterns. They are so classic and sweet. I have the Jump Rope Dress in my sewing queue.


There's the pattern, down there in the bottom. The paper doll covers are a great idea.
This jacket's exterior and interior is made out of flannel.


Have you made anything to wear this week? Have you made something with an Oliver & S pattern?
If you did share it with us on our flicker group. I'd love to see what you have been up to.

I am linking up to
Freckled Laundry's Textile Party
Amylouwho's Sew n Tell
Funky Junk Interiors
Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric choice. This is a great jacket for boys. Is it easy? Also what size does it suit?

    ReplyDelete