Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday

 I am about 90% finished my Nine Dots quilt. I have a wee bit of the binding left but I had to share this super cute quilt pattern with you.
It is a free pattern from Henry Glass. The fabric, Nine Dot is by him too.

 I had some leftovers so I incorporated it into the backing and made a larger pianio key border along the bottom.

I am digging the all over pebble quilting that Amy picked for me. I am sure I will be picking the pebble quilting again. I took a picture of it with the fabric line I used. What do you think?

I am linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday and Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap Up Party,  link up parties.
 You can check out all the other projects that other quilters and crafters are working on.

P.S. WIP stands for work in progress. Do you have any WIP's this week?

8 comments:

  1. i have more than i care to admit to... it is a little obscene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute :) It reminds me a little of Sunkiss which is great because I love that fabric line. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quilt! Did you do the quilting yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And I hear ya, I have a few more WIPs that I care to admit

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun pattern! Great choice in fabrics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I haven't seen that pattern before-it's very nice with that fabric. & I agree with a previous commenter - it reminds me of Sunkissed. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty quilt! I've never heard of pebble quilting before, but I love it. Looks like polka dots - and who doesn't love those! (Visiting from TT&J.)

    ReplyDelete